12.29.2011

5 Things that are Making this Gross Week Better

Unfortunately, this has been a less than stellar week as both Ian and I have spent much of it in bed sick. He somehow threw out his back on Christmas Eve, while I caught a stomach bug on Tuesday.

These are just handful of things that have made everything just a tiny bit better!


.:1:. Netflix, but more specifically Lie To Me and old school Degrassi High.


.:2:. Ginger Ale in my Beauty & the Beast cup


.:3:. Kitty snuggles!

.:4:. The Book of Three, by Lloyd Alexander The first of The Chronicles of Prydain series that are one my husband's childhood favorites. After I bought him Disney's animated version of The Black Cauldron for Christmas, he insisted I start reading the books!


.:5:. Sophie LOVES PlayStation! Seriously, we should probably put a stop to this little habit that she has taken to this past week, but it's still so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment