12.27.2011

Introductions...




If you haven’t guessed already, I’m KrisMary. I’m 24 years old, originally from Philadelphia, PA and currently settled outside of Vancouver, BC. I relocated here after I met a beautiful ginger man on the interwebz and married him.He and I are both nerdy youth workers, who have a special passion for working with hurting teens.   We have two cats in a new, amazing apartment that we are in the process of making our home.  I absolutely love the life I live!

My hobbies include reading, crocheting, creative journaling, photography, baking, sewing, and spending way too much time online looking for more DIY projects. I enjoy drinking tea (hot & iced), fun colors, fantasy and science fiction, hair dye, nail polish, word games, vintage fashion, and being a homebody.


First, meet my super sweet husband, Ian! He's my absolute best friend and the sweetest guy in the world. He encourages both my geekery and need to craft! I'm convinced God really did make him just for me.


On to the kittehz! Although she's not at all close to being orange, meet Tangerine! She's my oldest cat, who spends most of her time asleep on her favorite blanket and wakes up when she feels the need to knead it!


Next is my little viper pilot, Starbuck. Since my husband and I adopted her as a kitten, she'll always be my baby. Despite her small size, she sure is feisty and usually is the one to cause trouble among the three.



Thankssomuch for sticking around! It's so nice to meet you!
I hope you have fun and find some inspiration on my blog!

1 comment: