12.27.2011

A poor excuse for a first blog entry...

Two weeks left in my Christmas break!  Two weeks left until I begin my very last semester of my undergrad life!  Two weeks left to get some much needed rest, reading, and work done around the apartment!

My first week on holiday was a rather busy one, filled with lots of crocheting.  This was the first year that I made nearly all of my Christmas gifts, at least for the lady folk of my family.  Hats and winter headbands for my sister-in-laws and garlands of stars and flowers for my nieces.   I'm just sorry that I didn't snap any photos of my finished work!   Next year I'd like to work on finding something to make that the men and boys will enjoy, too.

I've been happy to notice that the more I crochet and work on projects, the less time I spend online!  It's been wonderful!  Still, I'm very excited to see what this blog becomes.

Now I suppose I will leave you all with a photo of Starbuck snuggling with me as I worked on the layout

No comments:

Post a Comment