1.09.2012

Cats are dangerous to eyeballs and things...

So sorry for my absence these past two weeks, but I didn't think it would be much fun blogging about how I was still sick and gross that entire time.  No worries, though!  Now that my husband and I are all better, I have found something else to foil my plans... Muahahaha!

This morning my oldest cat, Tangerine, decided to dance on my face!  Fun, right?  After she was shooed off of our dresser, she jumped down onto the bed.  Still managing to knock over a lamp, she was startled and jumped forward again... onto my face and more specifically, my left eye!  I was rushed to the hospital to make sure the eyeball itself was not scratched or damaged in anyway and thankfully it is not.  Instead I have some nasty scratches and bruising on my eyelid.


Talk about a rough wake up call!

No comments:

Post a Comment