2.17.2012

Toilet Paper Rolls & A Whole Lotta Yarn

Well, I have sure been keeping myself busy!  Between school, work, and getting my home situated, I have thankfully still found the time to create and crochet some fun stuff.

First, I've played around with some toilet paper... rolls!  Who knew that saving up those cardboard rolls could make some pretty wall art?  I sure didn't.  Now with a little paint and glue, I have a cute hanging above my bed!





As far as crocheting goes, I've been working on more little things like hats and headbands as well as gradually pulling together some granny squares for a big blanket for my king size bed.  Still, most of my time has been spent working on a monster baby blanket for my soon-to-arrive nephew that's a cookin' in my sister-in-law's belly.  I made it a little wider that I had originally planned so it's taking much longer than expected.  It looks great and I absolutely love it!  It's just what I've pictured.






Want to make a blanket with this great ripple pattern?  Take a look at Attic24's easy how-to on this fun and cute look!

Anyways, this is all for now.  I plan on blogging more regularly so please expect some more posting soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment