5.08.2013

Getting Closer! A *Sneak Peek* of Things to Come!

Recently, I have been doing my best to pull things together to start my own small business selling the things I crochet and make along with some of the cool stuff I find (and am able to pry myself away from) while thrifting!  Many have already seen my business cards, but since I have yet to share them here on my blog, I feel like some of you might be missing out!


My gorgeous logo and blog header were made by the immensely talented Amanda Flagg!  You can find her and her designs here on Facebook.  Please be sure to check out her fun artwork!

You'll notice nothing is listed yet as I am still putting together my inventory. In the meantime, I am more than willing to take requests!  Please feel free to contact me and let me know what you would like to see.

Some of items you can expect to see in the future are:
  • Hats
  • Headbands
  • Hair Clips
  • Cowls/Scarves
  • Mug Cozies
  • Bags/Purses
  • Garlands & Bunting
  • Custom Wood Pieces
Even though I don't have much to show you of my own handcrafted goodies, I didn't want to leave you with a big ole pile of nothing!  Here is is a *SNEAK PEEK* of some of the thrift store finds I have been stocking up in anticipation of opening up shop.


Hopefully something here catches your eye!  There is plenty more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone near Vancouver, BC - our Cambie St warehouse is giving away gift wrap and crafting paper supplies this weekend ----
    JUNE 20 - 24
    GIFT WRAP FREE FOR ALL!
    Out with the Old, In with the New.
    To make room for all of the lovely new gifts coming this year, we are getting rid of old packaging. Come on in and help yourself!! All leftover materials will be going to recycling on Wednesday, July 25th. It is all located at our Cambie location beside LUSH direct. We will have someone there to direct between 230-330pm Friday, Monday and Tuesday. For more information, email hbalane@lush.com.

    ReplyDelete